IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Summer 2020 onsite courses
The spread of the Coronavirus, and the changing world climate regarding travel, is forcing us to make unwanted changes to our summer plans. We have been continually evaluating the situation and we now believe that we need to act to ensure the safety of all those involved in our programs. We have therefore taken the decision that there will be no face-to-face courses this summer in either Madrid or Leysin.
Instead of the three on-site summer courses we are instituting the following:
- One 3-week intensive online course from May 26 – June 15, 2020
- One 3-week intensive online course from June 16 – July 6, 2020
- One 3-week intensive online course from July 7 – July 27, 2020
For further information about the Endicott International M.Ed. Programs schedule,
please contact Sue Collins: email@example.com
Please download the required forms before you begin the application process:
- Application for Graduate Admission M.Ed. International Programs (DOCX)
- International Programs Course Fees 2020-2021 (PDF)
International Programs We Offer
- Business Program (Spain)
- International Education Program (M.Ed.)
- International Education Administration Program (M.Ed.)
- International Education Program with ESL Concentration (M.Ed.)
- International Education Program with Concentration in Technology Integration (M.Ed.)
- International Education Program Curriculum Development and Supervision (M.Ed.)
- Certificate in International Education Administration
International Housing Information:
Housing types and availability are different for each of our M.Ed. in International Education program summer study locations.
Know that there are many resources, services, and organizations designed to welcome international students and foster an even greater spirit of multiculturalism.
Further information about the M.Ed. in International Education programs, including housing information, is available from the Endicott International office in Madrid by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.