The ECTL brings together the Division of Academic Success, the Van Loan Division of Professional Studies, Prior Learning Assessment, and new services for faculty to inspire teaching excellence and promote student access, persistence, and success. We offer opportunities for reflection on teaching and learning, professional and peer support, and innovative programs and services. Through our work with faculty and students, we cultivate a vibrant culture of teaching and learning at the College.
The ECTL serves both faculty and students at Endicott and offers a wide array of services.
Support for Teaching Excellence
The ECTL supports faculty in their teaching and professional development through individual consultations, learning circles, just-in-time resources, workshops, and institutes.
- The Tutoring & Writing Center
- Center for Academic Coaching
- Center for Accessibility Services
- Center for Student Success & Retention
- Advising Services Center
- Associate Degrees
- Bachelor Degrees
- Single Parent Programs
- Corporate Partnerships
- Coast Guard Base On-Site Learning, Boston
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) provides an opportunity for adult undergraduate or master’s degree candidates to petition for college credit using qualified student-produced sources based on work experience and life learning which demonstrate prior knowledge in specific subject areas within a degree plan.
Endicott’s January Faculty Institute on Thursday, January 20 and Friday, January 21 will focus on students’ mental health and wellness. What do we need to know about students’ mental health? How can we identify students who are struggling? And how can we support students’ wellbeing inside and outside of our classrooms?
Did you miss a previous Faculty Institute? View our online archives.