If you are an international student considering a Master's degree with Endicott College, we welcome and encourage you to apply.
International Applicant Requirements for Graduate Admission
Endicott welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants must have completed college or university studies equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. All applicants are required to complete the application requirements specific to their program of interest. Additionally, international applicants should submit:
Official college or university transcript(s) directly from their institution of study.
All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred.
Credential evaluation by a NACES-certified evaluation agency, including translation to English.
SpanTran is our recommended international transcript evaluation service. They have created a custom application for Endicott College that will make sure you select the right kind of evaluation at a discounted rate. You can access their application here.
Proof of English language proficiency, if their native language is not English, through any of the following:
Proof of English language instruction at their previous educational institution.
Current scores from TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo.
Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
Additionally, Endicott welcomes international students choosing to stay abroad to study in our graduate programs that have online class offerings.
Have additional questions regarding our master’s program admission procedures and requirements? Contact us today and a member of our team will be with you shortly.
Students seeking an Endicott-sponsored student visa will be required to submit the following documents prior to receiving the I-20; forms will be issued to admitted students for completion, and exact funding amounts will be calculated upon admission.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of any previous or current U.S. visas (if applicable)
- Visa transfer-in form (if applicable)
- Signed / completed financial sponsor form
- Completed international student data form
- Financial bank statement showing minimum balance of funds equivalent to your first year of program fees
- Payment to the College for the first semester of program fees*
*Endicott College policy requires all graduate international students to submit a semester deposit equal to cost of their first semester of study. These funds cover the tuition fees for the first semester, and annual health insurance premium. All funds will be 100% refunded to student in the event that the student is unable to obtain a visa or arrive in the U.S. in time for the start of their program.
International Programs We Offer
- Business Program (Spain)
- International Education Program (M.Ed.)
- International Education Administration Program (M.Ed.)
- International Education Program with ESL Concentration (M.Ed.)
- International Education Program Curriculum Development and Supervision (M.Ed.)
- Certificate in International Education Administration
- MBA (Beverly, MA)
- M.S. Information Technology (Beverly, MA)
- M.A. Interior Architecture, Post-Professional (Beverly, MA)
- M.A. Interior Architecture, First Professional (Beverly, MA)
- Accelerated B.S. Nursing Program (Beverly, MA)
For further information on graduate programs available for international students, please contact Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or 978-232-2199.