Register for Classes
Registering for Classes
To Register for Courses please follow the below guidelines:
1) Go to the Endicott College Home Page and click Student Resources in the top right corner. Select MyEndicott.
2) In the top right corner please insert your Username or ID# (this information is given to you when you complete your online application) and your password. Endicott is a Single Sign-On Institution. You will be using this information to sign into Canvas (course material) and Stellic (advising).
3) Once logged in, please click on the Students Tab in the dashboard at the top of the page.
4) In the middle of the page, click Visit Registration.
5) Set the ticker to GRAD, the Term of Registration, and the Year.
6) Search for your class and click register! Make sure to speak with your academic advisor before registering for courses.
You may use your Endicott identification number and password to register online. To request official transcripts, please visit the Grades and Official Transcripts page.
Transfer / Withdrawal Information
Should circumstances dictate that you must transfer, take a leave of absence, or leave the College for any reason, please contact Lauren Battcock, Assistant Dean of Administration.