We’re thankful for your service and are proud to be a military-friendly school. Here you’ll find welcoming professors, respectful peers, and a community that values your leadership.
Excellent Financial Support & Scholarships for Veterans
Our goal is to make your GI Bill® benefits, housing allowance, and financial support easy to navigate. That’s why we offer a STARS Curriculum course that provides strategies for transition, academia, readjustment, and success for military students.
- All GI Bill® programs are accepted toward tuition costs.
- Endicott is a post-9/11 GI Bill® Yellow Ribbon School, so any extra costs over the GI Bill® cap are covered.
- Application fees are waived for all veterans and active military students.
- Tuition Assistance (TA) is accepted.
- GI Bill® military housing allowance (BHA) benefit is available for eligible students
Flexible Programs that Meet Your Needs & Lifestyle
Whether you desire a traditional, undergraduate, on-campus experience or are looking for a flexible college program, you will find what you need here.
- Master's and doctoral programs are tailored to meet your individual needs
- Robust online programs allow you to study at Endicott College no matter where your service takes you.
- There is no penalty for withdrawing.
Supporting Your Transition from Military Service Member to Student
- Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL) program provides peer mentors who can help you navigate college, understand military benefits, and help you access the Veteran’s Administration medical system.
- Each student receives personalized academic advising.
- Our veterans are members of clubs and active participants at the Post Sport Science & Fitness Center facilities.
- Students can participate in the Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts through art, dance, film, or theater.
- We have a robust Internship & Career Center that can help you transition into your new career.
“If there is something wrong or I need assistance with something, the offices across campus are quick to say, ‘Hey, let’s work together to fix this.’ I feel like I have a support system.” —Army Veteran, Kalonji Fernandes ’20
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website.
Best Colleges for Veterans
Recognized as one of the Best Colleges for Veterans (Regional Universities North) in U.S. News & World Report.