General Application Requirements for all Master's Programs
To be considered for admission to one of Endicott's master's programs, you must submit the following materials. Alternatively, you may submit the following to: Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915.
- Completed online application and non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students.
- One letter of recommendation.This recommendation can be from either a professional or academic reference.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Personal statement. Please include an essay of 250–500 on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Current resume or CV.
The following master's programs have additional application requirements.
Additional Requirements for Specific Programs
Instead of the personal statement, ABA applicants are required to submit a 500-600 word essay outlining their intentions for graduate study, background in the field of ABA, and the contributions that they intend to make to the field. This essay must include two citations and be in APA format.
Education applicants for initial licensure programs are also required to submit a copy of passing scores on the Communication & Literacy Test (MTEL).
Post-Professional Interior Architecture applicants are also required to submit a design portfolio with a minimum of 15 pieces of design work. First Professional Interior Architecture applicants are not required to submit a design portfolio.
Nursing applicants are also required to submit a photocopy of their Registered Nurse License Verification, which must be current and unrestricted. Nursing applicants also have the option to complete an interview with the Program Director.
All admission requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits. Upon completion of application materials, students can expect to receive an admissions decision from our applicant review team within one week.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants whose native language is not English must show proof of English language proficiency through one of the following methods.
- Proof of English language instruction at their previous educational institution
- Current scores from TOEFL (79), IELTS (6.0), or Duolingo (105)
Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
Have additional questions regarding our master’s program admission procedures and requirements? Contact us today and a member of our team will be with you shortly.