While you use the Site, The College may collect information from you or about you, including:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms within the Site. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services/ information, or enrolling in a course of study or degree program. We also may ask you for information if you report a problem with the Site;
- Records and copies of your correspondence through the Site with us;
- Information about your use of the Site, which is collected automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, employer name, and any other information by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- Information that relates to you or your business activities but that does not identify you as an individual, such as information about your employer company; and
- Information about the equipment you use to access our Site, such as your operating system and version, computer, IP address and usage details, and information about how you use the Site.
- To provide, enhance, improve and develop our Site and our services, including measuring and improving the Site’s content and layout;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts related to the Site and entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services that we offer;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- To support maintenance operations for the Site or for the purpose of diagnosing/resolving any problems that might limit/disrupt the quality of users’ experience;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To our affiliates;
- To third parties, such as contractors, service providers, consultants and other agents (“Service Providers”) that provide assistance to our business and the operation and maintenance of the Site. Service Providers with whom we share such information generally are bound by confidentiality obligations, and, unless we tell you differently, our Service Providers do not have any right to use the information we share with them beyond the scope and duration of what is necessary to assist us;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
In the manners described above, we collect several types of information from or about you:
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and your actions and patterns on the Site (“User Activity Information”), including (i) details of your use, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use and (ii) information about your computer, including your operating system, IP address, and other data.
The User Activity Information that we collect automatically helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our usage patterns, display information you request in your relevant time zone as appropriate, and recognize you when you return to our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
Use of Your Information to Communicate with You
We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you about the Site including by e-mail, text messages, and other forms of communication. In certain cases, you may be able to opt out of receiving such communications.
We may use your Personal Information to respond to communications from you, including to respond to your requests for information or updates related to the Site and information provided through the Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose information that we collect from or about you to fulfill the purpose for which you provided such information, including but not limited to Personal Information:
We may create aggregate information about our users and their use of the Site, which information does not identify any particular user. We use this aggregated information to monitor and improve our products. We also may disclose this anonymized, aggregated information to people and entities with whom we do business and to market our products and services.
Credit Card Information
Unfortunately, information transmitted through the internet or other communication networks may not be completely secure, and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Although we work hard to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information or that your Personal Information or private communications always will remain private. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained within the Site.