Requirements for Financial Aid
To qualify for financial aid you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Be accepted and enrolled at least half-time in an approved program
- Be in good academic standing
- Not be in default of any previous federal student loans
Financial aid for graduate students is based on enrollment level rather than financial need. All students must reapply for aid each year.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
For Spring 2022 Semester:
1. Complete the 2021–22 Financial Aid Application, and email, mail, or fax it to your program's financial aid office.
2. Complete the 2021–22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
For Summer 2022, Fall 2022, and Spring 2023 Semesters:
1. Complete the 2022–23 Financial Aid Application.
2. Complete the 2022–23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Endicott's school code is 002148
Graduate Student Loan Information
Financial aid available for graduate students include federal Stafford and Graduate PLUS loans, as well as additional private loan options.*
When you apply for financial aid as a graduate student, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for up to $20,500 federal unsubsidized Stafford loan, for which the current interest rate for graduate students is 5.28%. If the cost of your program exceeds that amount, additional loan options include:
- Federal Graduate PLUS Loan
For Direct PLUS Loans first disbursed on or after July 1, 2020, and before July 1, 2021, the interest rate is 6.28%. This is a fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Private Loans
To help our students and their parents navigate the increasingly complex private loan landscape, Endicott has partnered with a company called Elm Select. To review a list of commonly used private loan options that the College has evaluated and found to be reputable, please visit Elm Select. However, you are welcome to borrow from any lender you choose without penalty whether or not that lender is listed on the website.
- *Students in Nursing programs are encouraged to review the Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP) Fact Sheet to determine whether or not they are eligible. Questions about eligibility can be directed to Nancy Meedzan, the Director of the Ph.D. Nursing program.
Compare Private Loans with Credible
Credible is a comparison tool that enables students and parents to compare unbiased, personalized, and prequalified rates with no hidden fees and no impact to their credit. Credible is not a lender or a bank, is simply partners with the top student loan providers to offer a variety of competitive options. When considering a private student loan, it's important to compare rates, terms, and repayment options across multiple lenders to ensure you get a loan that fits your financial situation. Credible is free to use and your information will remain secure. You can find out more about Credible and begin the process here.
Apply for External Scholarships
Endicott College does not currently offer any internal scholarship opportunities for graduate students. However, we do encourage you to visit our Scholarship Resource Page as the first step on your scholarship search.
All doctoral, MBA Fifth Year, sport leadership, and interior architecture programs:
All other programs:
Linda Lugo-Israelsohn, Assistant Director, Financial Aid