Grades and Official Transcripts
Final grades are submitted by the faculty member using our secured web portal. Student may access their grades by accessing their academic record through the secured web portal.
Official transcripts may be issued only upon the student’s request. Official transcripts may be requested online (Transcript Online Request Form) or by mail (Transcript Mail-in Request Form). Our turn-around time on requests for transcripts is 24 to 48 hours and financial clearance is necessary for the release of transcripts.
- For your protection Endicott College will only accept credit card/debit card payments via our secure VeriSign form. Click here to access the online form.
Mail in Requests
- If not using the VeriSign form, please download the Transcript Mail-in Request Form and mail along with the payment (check only). You may also bring the form and payment to the Registrar’s Office in College Hall.
- NOTE: We no longer accept faxed Transcript Request forms and we do not fax transcripts.
- Official Transcripts cost $6.00 each
- Overnight mailing within the US $15.00
- Overnight mailing internationally $25.00
How to Reach Us
Mail: Endicott College - Office of the Registrar - 376 Hale Street - Beverly, MA 01915
Three Types of Transcripts:
Official Sealed – has the Registrar’s signature and College Seal but is being sent in a sealed envelope with the Registrar’s signature on the outside to prove that the envelope was not opened. It is needed if the transcript is mailed to you to be forwarded on.
Official - Issued to Student - is sent to you. It has the Registrar’s signature and College Seal but is stamped “issued to student” and is not in a sealed envelope. Not acceptable for college admission.
Unofficial Transcripts - has no Registrar’s signature or College Seal and is on white paper. It is a complete transcript that is useful when an official transcript is not required. You can make photocopies of your unofficial transcript where official transcripts cannot be photocopied. Use for your job search.