Complete your graduation application form and find out how to obtain your diploma.
Endicott confers degrees four times per academic year, at the end of each semester: December 31, January 31, end of May (traditionally coinciding with Commencement), and August 31. Students who have completed their degree requirements must complete a graduation application form during the semester they are graduating. In order to earn their degree, all coursework must be completed by the last day of classes for that semester and grades must be submitted prior to the degree conferral date. Diplomas traditionally are distributed to students during Commencement in May. If you walked at Commencement the prior year, or are not participating in Commencement, your diploma will be mailed to the address in your student record.
For information on commencement please visit our Commencement page.
Information for 2020 Graduation and Diplomas
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Commencement, which was originally scheduled for May, has been postponed to a later, undetermined date. However, Endicott College President Dr. Steven R. DiSalvo, Ph.D. has announced that we will still confer degrees and issue electronic diplomas for degree recipients. This will allow graduates to have proof of completion when applying for further education and/or employment opportunities.
Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Endicott College now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma).
More than a paper credential
- An official, secure, and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment.
Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers, and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Learn more about the security features of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
CeCredential Frequently Asked Questions
View commonly asked questions about the CeDiploma or CeCertificate
Validate the authenticity of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
© 2019 ✦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ✦ CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks