Skip to main content

New York Film Academy

In 2016, Endicott partnered with the New York Film Academy (NYFA) College of Visual and Performing Arts’ study abroad programs. Students participating in these programs may apply for their courses to be recorded at Endicott College and secure an Endicott College transcript. For a detailed description of the study abroad programs please visit the NYFA’s Study Abroad catalogue.

Credit transcription policies and process

Students applying for their records to be transcribed by Endicott College will do so at the time they complete the NYFA application for a study abroad program. At the end of the add/drop period, NYFA will provide Endicott’s Office of the Registrar with the application materials for evaluation and determination of acceptance/rejection.

Required application materials:

  • Study abroad application form completed and signed by the student
  • Official college transcript, official high school transcript, or GED
  • Proof of identity

Timeframe for transcription

Transcription of course records will take place upon completion of the student’s program. The transcribed transcript will include the student profile, course(s) completed by the student, and the NYFA study abroad location. The NYFA Registrar will forward to the Endicott Registrar official NYFA transcripts for accepted students and transcript request forms signed by the students. Upon transcription, an official Endicott transcript will be sent as requested by the student on the transcript request form. Thereafter, students may request additional Endicott transcripts by completing Endicott’s online transcript request form.