Explore our mission, vision, and values, and read about our employee benefits and current employment opportunities. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
The Office of Human Resources is committed to advancing Endicott College’s mission by recruiting, supporting, and retaining employees, who will foster a spirit of excellence by creating a challenging, yet caring and inclusive, environment. We aspire to deliver innovative and effective Human Resources programs and enriched services in the areas of benefits, compensation, organizational and staff development, employee recruitment and retention, and employee relations. We support a transparent, impartial, and respectful work environment which recognizes and rewards the contributions of all employees.
Human Resources collaborates with the Endicott community to identify, hire, support, and develop enthusiastic, well-qualified, and diverse faculty and staff who are dedicated to the College’s mission of educating future leaders. We are shaped by a bold entrepreneurial spirit and are prepared to assume meaningful roles within the greater community. At Endicott, we come together as a community of teachers and learners, seeking to grow in wisdom and knowledge. We believe that we are strongest when students, families, faculty, and staff work together in mutual respect. Our interaction within the community becomes the fabric of the Endicott experience, and it determines our success.
- Commitment—We will pursue the best resolution through caring and thoughtful assessment of every challenge and opportunity we come across.
- Communication—We will maintain open and transparent communication regarding Human Resources policies and initiatives to foster a well-informed workforce.
- Change—We will embrace change and use it to adapt our services and programs to meet the needs of those we serve.
- Diversity—We will dedicate our resources to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce, valuing and including people from all cultures and backgrounds in the pursuit of our common goals.
- Transparency—We will value and reward sincerity and responsibility, and seek an atmosphere of mutual trust, respect, and confidentiality.
- Leadership—We will lead by example, make decisions that promote positive change, trust and respect those that we work with, and inspire others to be successful.
Meet the Human Resources Team
It is an exciting time to be part of the Endicott community and we look forward to working with you to realize your individual goals.
Employee VerificationEndicott College uses The Work Number for automated income and employment verifications. Please visit www.theworknumber.com, click on “Log In” and select “Verify Your Organization.” Our employer name is “Endicott College”.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.