Transfer of Credits and AP Credits

Find out how your credits from high school or previous colleges or universities attended will transfer to Endicott.

High school students applying to Endicott may be eligible to transfer credits from Advanced Placement (AP) courses. View the AP Credit Matrix (PDF) for minimum required test scores needed for transfer credit.

If you are a current student seeking to obtain credits at another institution, please obtain prior approval from the dean of your school to take a course outside Endicott. Download the request form to take a course at another institution.

Transfer student? Your credits are recorded on your student record upon evaluation of your official transcript during the application process.

Contact Us

Office of the Registrar
Rosa M. Cadena, M.M.
College Hall
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915