Institute for Applied Behavioral Science
Searching for a top ABA degree program? Or perhaps you're a caregiver looking for the latest techniques and advanced training. Or you're a professional looking for cutting-edge research and networking opportunities. Welcome to the Endicott College Institute for Applied Behavioral Science.
About the Institute
For more than a decade the Endicott Institute for Applied Behavioral Science has been on the forefront of research, academics, and knowledge sharing related to improving lives for those with autism or other behavioral challenges. Applied behavior analysis (ABA), the discipline at the heart of the institute, involves applying interventions systematically to improve useful behaviors and reduce those that may cause harm or interfere with learning.
The Institute for Applied Behavioral Science offers 100% online, flexible programs for working professionals including a doctoral program Applied Behavior Analysis (Ph.D.), a Master of Science Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with concentrations in Autism, Childhood Clinical Disorders, Mental Health, Organizational Behavior Management, as well as a general track. The Institute also offers certificate programs in ABA (including courses that meet the educational requirements to sit for the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® exam), and certificates in Autism, Childhood Clinical Disorders, Mental Health, and Organizational Behavior Management that allow you to further specialize and advance your career.
Why Applied Behavioral Science at Endicott?
- Offers 100% online, flexible programs for working professionals
- Verified Course Sequence (VCS) through ABAI
- Experienced faculty from many behavior analytic specialties
- Small class sizes and favorable faculty-to-student ratio
- Collaborative research experiences with experts in the field
- Free BCBA exam prep course
- Online community building opportunities for students
- Endicott undergraduate students can transition seamlessly into the time- and cost-saving Fifth Year master’s program
- Five master’s degree concentration options: Autism Spectrum Disorders, Childhood Clinical Disorders, Mental Health, Organizational Behavior Management, and general track
- Doctoral program emphasis on research practitioner model and preparation for entrance into a career in academia