Searching for a top ABA degree program? Experience education tailored to your unique needs, where our personalized approach ensures your success. Learn from industry leaders at the forefront of behavioral science, with a variety of concentrations to suit your career goals and interests. Welcome to the Endicott College Institute for Applied Behavioral Science.
About the Institute
For more than a decade the Endicott Institute for Applied Behavioral Science has been on the forefront of research, academics, and knowledge sharing related to application of behavior science.
The Institute for Applied Behavioral Science offers 100% online, flexible graduate programs for working professionals including a doctoral program (Ph.D.), a Master of Science with concentrations in Autism, Childhood Clinical Disorders, Mental Health, Organizational Behavior Management, ABA in Public Schools, as well as a general track. The Institute also offers certificate programs in ABA (including courses that meet the educational requirements to sit for the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® exam), and certificates in Autism, Childhood Clinical Disorders, Mental Health, and Organizational Behavior Management, and ABA in Public Schools that allow you to further specialize and advance your career. The Institute also offers an undergraduate minor in ABA (including courses that meet the educational requirements to sit for the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® exam leading to BCaBA® certification).
Why Applied Behavioral Science at Endicott?
- Offers 100% online, flexible programs for working professionals
- Verified Course Sequence (VCS) through ABAI
- Experienced faculty from many behavior analytic specialties
- Small class sizes and favorable faculty-to-student ratio
- Collaborative research experiences with experts in the field
- Free BCBA exam prep course
- Online community building opportunities for students
- Endicott undergraduate students can transition seamlessly into the time- and cost-saving Fifth Year master’s program
- Five master’s degree concentration options: Autism Spectrum Disorders, Childhood Clinical Disorders, Mental Health, Organizational Behavior Management, and general track
- Doctoral program emphasis on research practitioner model and preparation for entrance into a career in academia