Gain expertise in sustainable design for residential, commercial, and healthcare environments. Learn from faculty and staff who personally support you at every step, providing added value to this competitively priced program.
The Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts, where School of Visual and Performing Arts programs—including graduate interior architecture—thrive, offers a beautiful setting that inspires creativity within all of our students.
Our interior architecture programs offer:
- Innovative curriculum that prepares you for a professional position;
- Well-connected faculty who are current practitioners;
- Internship courses that provide hands-on experience;
- Program completion in 9-32 months;
- Federal STEM designation, which provides a potential 24-month Operational Practice Training (OPT) extension for international students studying on an F-1 visa.
- Affordable tuition when compared to similar programs.
Career Changer Track
For those who earned a bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field, who would like to pursue a new career in interior architecture. 87 Credits, 32 months.
For creative professionals with an interior design undergraduate degree, who would like to focus and develop deeper knowledge, and applicability to global design issues, human behavior, occupant comfort, and contribution to the built environment. 31 Credits, 9 months.
Fifth Year Track
For Endicott College graduates who earned a bachelor’s degree in interior design or architectural studies to pursue a master’s degree with one additional year. 31 Credits, 9 months.