Gain expertise in sustainable design for residential, commercial, and healthcare environments. Learn from faculty and staff who personally support you at every step, providing added value to this competitively priced program.
The Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts, where School of Visual and Performing Arts programs—including graduate interior architecture—thrive, offers a beautiful setting that inspires creativity within all of our students.
Our interior architecture programs offer:
- Innovative curriculum that prepares you for a professional position;
- Well-connected faculty who are current practitioners;
- Internship courses that provide hands-on experience;
- Program completion in 12-30 months;
- Affordable tuition when compared to similar programs.
For those who earned a bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field, this two-year program creates specialists who would like to pursue a new career in interior design.
For creative professionals with an interior design undergraduate degree, this program focuses on developing ability, knowledge, and applicability to global design issues, human behavior, occupant comfort, and contribution to the built environment.
This program is designed for Endicott College graduates who earned a bachelor’s degree in interior design. This option may save time and money.