Our commitment to you: support when you need it, all the way to graduation.
In the Center for Student Success & Retention, we do whatever we can to help students adjust to college life and successfully navigate their Endicott experience. However, sometimes certain life events or unforeseen circumstances may arise that can have an impact on your education. If this applies to you, we ask that you come to the Center for Student Success and Retention so that we can attempt to work together to find possible solutions. Should circumstances dictate that you must transfer, take a leave of absence, or leave the College for any reason, we require a personal interview and completion of student withdrawal forms.
Additional Withdrawal/Transfer Considerations
Please refer to the Bursar's Office for all questions regarding Endicott’s Refund Policy, refund schedule, and other pertinent financial information.
Please note any change in status can impact your financial aid, such as moving from full-time to part-time status, or changing from a resident to commuter student. Please contact Financial Aid for more information.
April 1 and December 1
Students who plan to leave Endicott for any reason must complete the withdrawal process by April 1 if their intention is not to return in the fall semester and December 1 if their intention is not to return in the spring semester. If a student is planning on leaving Endicott, they:
- Should not participate in the fall room selection process
- Should not register for fall or spring classes
- Should complete change of Residency Application and Declaration of Intent Forms (CORA) for the upcoming fall or spring semester due to the Office of Residential Life
- Please visit the Office of Residential Life contact page to find out more information about where to submit these forms
As an Endicott College student or family member, you may want to consider tuition refund insurance. This elective coverage offers a tuition refund according to your policy’s guidelines when a student cannot complete classes for the semester due to a covered medical reason.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed