In addition to the general laptop requirements, incoming Business students have specific requirements for their program. These requirements also apply to students in majors which require accounting coursework.
Business students should review all the general laptop requirements before reviewing special program requirements.
Business Requirements= PC (Windows) laptop
The following requirements are for business majors, as well as sport management, hospitality and applied math with actuarial science concentration majors, all of which are required to take business accounting classes as part of their requirements.
The Endicott Business program requires PC platform laptops only. Macbooks ARE NOT RECOMMENDED as they have compatibility issues with curriculum software.
2021 Business Windows laptop specs
- Intel Core i5 Dual-core 2.50 GHz
- Windows 10
- 8GB RAM minimum
- 500 GB Hard Drive or 256 SSD (solid state drive)
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Accidental Damage plan
*All Endicott students will be able to download Microsoft Office 365 for free.
- Business majors are required to have an adapter that fits your laptop's graphics display output to HDMI female (preferably 6"-8" long)
- Although there are many publicly accessible print stations located around campus available to all students through their GullCard, a personal printer is strongly recommended to print course materials and assignments; we recommend an inexpensive inkjet printer (HP or similar). Note: wireless printers are not allowed in the residence halls.
- Students will be informed of other required software applications on a course by course basis.