Skip to main content

Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study is a need-based financial aid program that is awarded by the Financial Aid Office. The majority of the positions at Endicott require that you have been awarded Federal Work-Study as part of your financial aid package. While we try to ensure that students who were awarded Federal Work-Study are able to obtain a position on campus and/or earn up to the eligible amount, it is not guaranteed. All student employees are paid bi-weekly for the hours they work; the wages are not applied to their tuition bills. The Student Employment positions must be applied to within Workday. You can access step-by-step instructions on how to access and apply to these jobs here


Campus Employment

A limited number of campus employment opportunities are available for students who do not qualify for Federal Work-Study. Please click here or contact the Financial Aid Office at or 978-232-2070 for more information.

Required Forms

After a student is hired, they will receive an email from the Payroll Office with a link to enroll in ADP, our payroll processing service where they will complete a W-4, I-9, M-4, and Direct Deposit Form online.  Because the I-9 requires verification of identity, students will need to bring their school ID AND either their ORIGINAL social security card, ORIGINAL birth certificate, or ORIGINAL unexpired passport into the Office of Human Resources located at College Hall to be copied. Due to federal regulations, COPIES CANNOT BE ACCEPTEDIf you have any questions, contact the Financial Aid Office at or 978-232-2070.

Student Employment Policies and Procedures

All students who work on campus must read the Student Employment Handbook for information regarding documentation, taxes, and payment.