Searching for a top ABA degree program? Or perhaps you're a caregiver looking for the latest techniques and advanced training. Or you're a professional looking for cutting-edge research and networking opportunities. Welcome to the Endicott College Institute for Applied Behavioral Science.
About the Institute
For more than a decade the Endicott Institute for Applied Behavioral Science has been on the forefront of research, academics, and knowledge sharing related to improving lives for those with autism or other behavioral challenges. Applied behavior analysis (ABA), the discipline at the heart of the institute, involves applying interventions systematically to improve useful behaviors and reduce those that may cause harm or interfere with learning.
The Endicott Institute for Applied Behavioral Science offers:
- Applied behavior analysis master's and doctoral degree programs
- ABA conferences that provide up-to-the-minute knowledge, best practices, and continuing education credits to professionals.
- A variety of resources, including access to the best and latest research as well as to our nine partner programs, which represent some of the most well-respected agencies throughout New England that provide services to people with developmental disabilities, such as autism.
Program OfferingsWith programs available from the certificate through doctoral level. Find out more here.
If you are looking for more information on autism and ABA, the following resources may be useful:
- The Association for Behavior Analysis International
- The Behavior Analysis Certification Board
- The Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies
- MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure
- Autism Speaks
- Quality Behavior Solutions
- Orlando Behavioral Health Services, LLC
- Behavior Development Solutions
- Verplanck's Glossary and Thesaurus
- Behavior Analyst Online
- Autism Society of America
- Verbal Behavior Special Interest Group
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment (ASAT)
- SPABA - Speech Pathology & Applied Behavior Analysis Special Interest Group
- Positive Behavior Intervention Supports (PBIS)
Meet the Faculty of Endicott's Institute for Applied behavior analysis (ABA), who represent a variety of disciplines a group, and are dedicated to giving you the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques you will need to succeed in the industry.