Wellness means overall wellbeing.
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of, and making choices towards, a healthy and fulfilling life. It is the pursuit of continued growth and a life-long journey, not a one-time event. At Endicott College, we are committed to providing our employees with tools and resources to build everyday habits to improve their quality of life.
Endicott’s natural landscape combined with the resources available through our dedicated business partners provide our employees with options to improve their overall health and wellness. The wide range of resources focus on the whole employee and help contribute to optimal living, leading to overall wellbeing. Discover what is available to you as an Endicott employee in these five pillars of wellness.
Our goal is to foster a working environment that promotes a sense of belonging and inclusivity, while maintaining a positive and healthy working relationship with others.
We offer many community events, including:
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging events
- Participation in any of the Employee Resource Groups
- Annual Community Day
- Gully’s Happy Hours
- Manninen Center for the Arts Events, including:
- Fridays in the Rose
- Plays, musicals, concerts
- Misselwood Events, including:
- Summer concert series
- Misselwood Concours d'Elegance
- Safe Trick or Treating for families throughout campus
- Annual Holiday Party
Employees also have access to Endicott’s Diane M. Halle Library, which includes:
- Inter-library loans (North of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE) or Commonwealth Catalog) for delivery to Endicott for pick-up
- Access to thousands of periodicals
- Reference librarians who will help you learn how to locate information whether in print or electronic formats
Endicott cares about your health and emotional wellbeing and offers opportunities to support this goal by giving you time away from work when you need it.
Earned Time Away—Vacation, Personal, Health Absence
- Relaxation Time—Accrued per pay period; some part-time positions may qualify
- Personal Time—Three days per year pro-rated based on start date; granted on July 1, can be used to celebrate special religious holidays or days of importance
- Paid Holidays—Full and part-time employees receive holiday pay if they are normally scheduled to work on the day the holiday falls on
- If you are sick/pregnant:
- Health Absence Time—Accrued per pay period
- Short-term Disability—Long-term Disability
- Paid Medical Leave
- Bonding Leave—Birth mother or father
- “A Healthy Me Program”
- Fitness competitions with your co-workers through your Blue Cross Blue Shield health plan with the ability to earn $400.
- Free wellness webinars
- Summer Hours/Winter Break
- 2022 Observances, Holidays & Closures
CareerA career at Endicott is a sure way to find meaning, connection, and inspiration in the work you do each day. View our current career opportunities here.
We are committed to giving our employees options to ensure a more secure financial future.Savi Essential ServicesWe are excited to announce that Endicott College employees and their family members can now take advantage of a powerful service that could lower student loan payments and put you on track for loan forgiveness. This program is brought to you through TIAA and powered by Savi. This tool helps find the best federal repayment and forgiveness programs for your financial situation—plus it simplifies the long-term task of navigating the way to forgiveness. Find out how much you could lower your monthly payment with zero obligation. Calculate your savings today or register for a free webinar to learn more.
Retirement—403(b) through TIAA
- After one-year, full-time employees receive a 2% match on a 2% contribution, plus a 6% non-elective contribution—total 8% contribution.
- A previous participant in a 403(b) at another higher education institution is immediately eligible for the 8% contribution.
Flexible Spending Account—Healthcare
- An FSA is a tax-advantage financial account.
- You put money into this account and it is contributed pre-tax from your paycheck.
- You can use this to pay for certain out-of-pocket healthcare costs, including, Medical, Dental, & Vision expenses.
- Deducted from your pay before income taxes.
- Minimum of $200 and up to $2,850.
Flexible Spending Account—Dependent Care
- Pay for qualified dependent daycare expenses for children up to age 13.
- Deducted from your pay before income taxes.
- Minimum of $200 and up to $5,000
- You must incur all claims by March 15 and submit claims for the previous plan year, no later than March 31.
- Full-time employees are eligible immediately for tuition remission.
- Tuition remission is available to your spouse and children at the beginning of the semester or session following completion of one-year of full-time employment.
- Please visit MyEndicott to view the tuition remission policy and application, and the tuition exchange policy.
- After being employed full-time for two years by September 1 of the year your child is applying for acceptance for a Fall start.
- Endicott College participates in two tuition exchange scholarship programs:
Other Discounts You Receive While Working at Endicott College
- 10% off Endicott College Bookstore
- Discount at the Callahan Dining Hall when using your Gull Card
- 50% off rental fee at Misselwood Events
- 20% off of discounted rate at Wylie Inn
- 50% off rental fee at Tupper Manor
- Free gym membership at the MacDonald Gymnasium in the Post Sport Science & Fitness Center
- Free subscription to the Boston Globe and New York Times through the Diane M. Halle Library
- Free parking on campus
- Access to electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in the parking garage
- Prepaid meal plans
- 25 meals for $175
- 50 meals for $339
- Add on to your Gull Card
- Does not expire as long as you are an active employee
- To load funds, visit the Bursar’s Office in College Hall
Endicott is committed to providing employees with resources to maximize health and wellness to minimize the chances of illness and disease. We offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- The opportunity for free workouts at the MacDonald Gymnasium
- Flu shot clinic on campus
- Use of kayaks
- Hiking trails around campus
- Access to three private beaches
- Enhanced medical benefits
- Weight Loss Reimbursement—$150
- Fitness Reimbursement—$150
- Tobacco Cessation Workshops
- Mail-in Pharmacy Benefits—90 Day
- Enhanced dental benefits—Employees who are diagnosed with certain illnesses or pregnancy are entitled to additional cleanings per year.