Named in honor of Walter J. Manninen; art collector, benefactor, and entrepreneur, the Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts embodies the heart and spirit of the arts at Endicott, and serves as a cultural resource for the larger North Shore community. We encourage you to attend some of the many stellar performances, unique programs, and museum-quality exhibits the Center presents each year.
The center supports a variety of arts studies and performance venues with facilities that include:
- Rose Theater: A 250-seat performance hall with professional quality acoustics
- Tia's Theater: A 100-seat black box theater for drama, dance, technical theater workshops, and performances
- The Heftler Visiting Artist Gallery, a museum-quality art gallery for visiting art exhibits, gallery talks, and community shows
- Bilodeau Lounge/Student art gallery
- Student and faculty lounges with facilities for public receptions
- Environmentally friendly building design with a green-roof patio
Center for the Arts Calendar
Beverly’s Brian Murphy Honored as 2019 Arts Fest Featured Artist
Works by Murphy will be on display at Arts Fest 2019 on Cabot Street on Saturday, June 15. In addition, an exhibition of his works is on display at Endicott College from June 10 to August 9. An opening reception will be held on Thursday, June 13 from 5-7 p.m. in the Carol Grillo Gallery and Desnoyers Overlook within Endicott’s Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts. Both the opening reception at Endicott and the Arts Fest event on Cabot Street in downtown Beverly are free and open to the public.
For more information on Arts Fest Beverly, contact Heather Wolsey at email@example.com. For more on the Arts Fest exhibition at Endicott College, please contact Kathleen Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part of the Arts CommunityThe Manninen Center for the Arts is proud to be part of the North Shore and Boston arts communities.
We have developed reciprocal relationships with many significant cultural arts organizations, including:
- AIGA Boston
- Beverly Main Streets/Beverly Arts Fest
- Boston Ballet
- Boston Children’s Theatre
- Express Yourself, Inc.
- North Shore Education Consortium
- North Shore Music Theatre
- Symphony by the Sea