Named in honor of Walter J. Manninen; art collector, benefactor, and entrepreneur, the Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts embodies the heart and spirit of the arts at Endicott, and serves as a cultural resource for the larger North Shore community. We encourage you to attend some of the many stellar performances, unique programs, and museum-quality exhibits the Center presents each year.
The center supports a variety of arts studies and performance venues with facilities that include:
- Rose Theater: A 250-seat performance hall with professional quality acoustics
- Tia's Theater: A 100-seat black box theater for drama, dance, technical theater workshops, and performances
- The Heftler Visiting Artist Gallery, a museum-quality art gallery for visiting art exhibits, gallery talks, and community shows
- Bilodeau Lounge/Student art gallery
- Student and faculty lounges with facilities for public receptions
- Environmentally friendly building design with a green-roof patio
Center for the Arts Calendar
Part of the Arts CommunityThe Manninen Center for the Arts is proud to be part of the North Shore and Boston arts communities.
We have developed reciprocal relationships with many significant cultural arts organizations, including:
- AIGA Boston
- Beverly Main Streets/Beverly Arts Fest
- Boston Ballet
- Boston Children’s Theatre
- Express Yourself, Inc.
- North Shore Education Consortium
- North Shore Music Theatre
- Symphony by the Sea