Based on outstanding faculty and staff feedback and best workplace practices and policies, Endicott College has been recognized in The Chronicle of Higher Education in the 2020 Great Colleges to Work For program, conducted by ModernThink LLC. It is the eleventh time that Endicott has been named in the 13 years the program has existed. In addition, Endicott was named to the Honor Roll, meaning it was lauded as a standout in its size category, for the tenth time.
The 2020 recognition categories Endicott was listed in are:
- Compensation & Benefits: Pay is fair, and benefits meet the needs of employees.
- Collaborative Governance: Faculty members are appropriately involved in decisions related to academic programs.
- Facilities, Workspace, & Security: Facilities adequately meet needs, the appearance of the campus is pleasing, and the institution takes steps to provide a secure environment.
- Respect & Appreciation: Employees are regularly recognized for their contributions.
- Teaching Environment: Faculty members say the institution recognizes innovative and high-quality teaching.
Despite its unparalleled growth over the years, Endicott has kept its close-knit and welcoming community a top priority. From the first purchase in 1939 of an estate and Victorian mansion to accommodate both classrooms and living quarters, to its current 235 acres and 56 buildings that include state-of-the-art academic centers, residence halls, athletic facilities, and an arts center, the College has maintained its beauty and the supportive environment where students, faculty, and staff come together as a community of passionate learners.
The Great Colleges to Work For program is one of the largest and most respected workplace recognition programs in the country. Now in its thirteenth year, it recognizes the colleges that get top ratings from their employees regarding workplace practices and policies. The results of the 2020 Best Colleges to Work For program were announced by ModernThink LLC, a strategic human capital consulting firm.
To learn more about Endicott's commitment to excellence, visit endicott.edu.