3/6/2020Giving Day collectively inspires a community of alumni, parents, family, friends, and student body to unite for 24 hours for a common cause—Endicott College and the success of its students. This year, thanks to your incredible support, the College surpassed its goals of 2,200 donors and $175,000—reaching a total of 2,884 donors and $258,360.
The College’s Big Giving Day Challenge was made possible this year thanks to Trustee and parent Joanna Schulman who generously donated $25 for every gift made, totaling $55,000. Backed by other tremendous supporters, eight other Giving Day Challenges occurred throughout the day—allowing donors who participated the chance to unlock an additional $47,300 in matching funds for the College and significantly increase the impact of their gift. These challenges—all of which the College proudly met—included the following.
- Parent Challenge, Sponsored by George & Lisa Surabian P’18, P’21, P’23
- 2020 Class Challenge, Sponsored by Trustee Michelle & Rob Labossiere P’20
- 2000-2009 Alumni Decade Challenge, Sponsored by Bryan '00 & Sheila Devereaux '01
- Gulls of the Last Decade (GOLD)/Recent Alumni Challenge, Sponsored by Andrew '14 & Mackenzie Coombs Spinelli '14
- Reunion Alumni Class Challenge, Sponsored by Arlene Sydiskis Battistelli '60
- Forever a Gull Alumni Athlete Challenge, Sponsored by Next-Gen Supply Group & local eatery Super Sub
- Scholarship Challenge, Sponsored by Mary Thompson Grassi ’72
- President’s Challenge, Sponsored by President Steven R. DiSalvo, Ph.D.
Thank you for making Endicott's second annual Giving Day a huge success. Whether it was scholarship funding, academic schools or programs, internship and career services, sports teams, student resources, clubs and organizations, or something else, every gift made will have a major impact on our community’s operations.
To learn more about how your gift can make a difference, visit endicott.edu/give.