9/11/2019BEVERLY, Mass.– Endicott College continues to place high in recognition among peer institutions and education industry leaders, according to the 2020 “Best Colleges Rankings” released on Monday, September 9, by U.S. News & World Report.
For Regional Universities North, Endicott again improved its standing in the top overall category, Best Colleges, jumping two spots to No. 23; tied for No. 10 in Most Innovative Schools, and placed No. 34 in Best Value Schools. Nationally, Endicott took No. 9 in the Co-ops/Internships category, tying Stanford University.
“At Endicott, we strive to always do what’s best for our students and this recognition brings such efforts to light,” says Endicott College President Steven R. DiSalvo, Ph.D. “Illustrated in these results, we continue to solidify our excellence among thriving academic institutions through our commitment to education, innovation, internships, and value.”
The full list of recognitions for Endicott College include:
- No. 23 in Regional Universities North (tie)
- No. 9 in Co-ops/Internships (tie)
- No. 10 in Most Innovative Schools (tie)
- No. 11 in Best Colleges for Veterans (tie)
- No. 21 in Best Undergraduate Teaching (tie)
- No. 34 in Best Value Schools
- No. 104 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
- A+ Schools for B Students