March 7, 2016 - If you are an artist who either lives in Beverly, works in Beverly, or you are enrolled in a Beverly college or a senior in High School, you are eligible to apply to this juried exhibition. The details are outlined below:
- Artist must live, work or study in Beverly
- All media is accepted, size considerations may apply.
- Artist may submit up to 2 pieces for consideration by the jury.
- Artist must submit a jpg photo of the work by
- Jury decisions will be made, and all artists will be contacted by .
- Artist agrees to sign a contract / release from Endicott College
Artist agrees to deliver their work to Endicott College by and have their work shown for the duration of the show ( ) and retrieve their work at the completion of the show.
No commission is taken if artwork is sold, artists receive full sales.
If you are interested in exhibiting your work, please contact Kathleen Moore at 978-232-2655 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and she will forward you the application. You will need to send Jpegs of your work(s), with the completed form via email. Jurying will be completed and artists will be contacted by . There is no cost to submit works to this exhibition.
Arts Fest Beverly 2016: Community Art Exhibition is in conjunction with Arts Fest Beverly, a free outdoor festival in downtown Beverly on 978-922-8558 or see their webpage at that is fun for the whole family! The festival includes over 100 juried fine artists and crafters, music and entertainment, kids' activities, great food and more! For more information on Arts Fest Beverly, and Beverly Main Streets, please contact Gin Wallace, Executive Director of Beverly Main Streets, at http://www.beverlymainstreets.