Our application process is simple. Follow the instructions outlined here to get started. Remember, if you have any questions, our office is more than happy to help! When admitting new students, we look for those who will not only meet the challenges of an Endicott education, but will contribute to our campus as individuals. We give careful consideration to each applicant, so do your best to share who you are with us.
Steps to Applying
Start your application now! Our online application is easy to use, you can upload your essay and pay your $50 application fee. Please note, we do not participate in the Common Application.
Submit Transcripts and Scores
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades. We ask that you have your high school forward this information directly to the Office of Admission. If you have not graduated from high school, please submit a GED certificate issued by your state Department of Education.
- Test Scores (optional). Submission of SAT or ACT scores is optional with the exception of applicants for all secondary education teacher licensure, athletic training, early childhood education, elementary education, and nursing programs.
- The College requests that test scores be sent directly from ETS (code 3369) or ACT (code 1824). There may be a delay in recording test scores if you choose not to provide your Social Security number to the testing service. Please notify our office so that we can verify your scores manually.
- Prior to your enrollment at Endicott, be sure to send your official final high school transcript.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher.
- Resume (optional). You may submit a resume highlighting your leadership, extracurricular and athletic activities, work experience, and other secondary school accomplishments.
Check Your StatusOnce you have submitted all of your materials, it's only a matter of time before you hear back! You will be mailed login credentials by the Office of Admission to check the status of your application online. Check your application status to ensure the Office of Admission has received all your required materials. Forgot your login credentials? Reset your password.
We follow a modified rolling admission process. We encourage you to apply before the deadline.
Applicant Category Fall Semester Spring Semester Freshman Students February 15 December 15 Transfer, International and Military Students March 15 December 15
The Admission Review Committee will consider an application only when all required materials have been received by the Office of Admission. View the Admission Criteria to make sure you have covered all requirements. Once your application is complete, we'll notify you with an admission decision within four to six weeks by mail.
Change of Program
Should you decide to change your program of study after admission is offered, you must request a change in writing to the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring AP Credits
We participate in the Advanced Placement Program of the College Board. Course exemption and/or credit will be awarded to students presenting scores of 3 or higher on AP examinations, except for math and science exams, which require a minimum score of 4. The AP Credit Matrix (updated in 2012) is available on the Registrar page. Please request that your scores be sent to our Office of Admission directly from the College Board (Code 3369). Once the scores have been evaluated, you will be notified of any advanced standing awarded.
If you're transferring to Endicott from another institution, you'll want to review the transfer application checklist.
International students are required to submit additional application documents to be considered for admission.
Find more information unique to the military application processes, including family members using military benefits.
Graduate and Professional Admission
Looking for graduate or adult undergraduate programs? Visit the Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies admission page.