Our community immerses international students in a supportive and dynamic US higher education setting while providing a “home-away-from-home” experience.
- Application fee ($50 USD)
- Note: Students experiencing significant financial hardship may submit a request for an application fee waiver. The fee waiver request must be sent via email directly from a counselor or advisor at your school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official High School/Secondary School Transcript/Academic Record
- English translation required if original transcript is not in English. Endicott reserves the right to request internationally educated applicants have their credentials evaluated by a NACES-certified evaluation agency. If it is determined that your credentials need to be evaluated, you will be contacted.
- Recommended Evaluation Agency: SpanTran
- Official College/University Transcript/Academic Record
- Letter of Recommendation (from a teacher, counselor, or advisor)
- English language test scores* – TOEFL (test code 3369), IELTS, Duolingo, or Pearson PTE
Minimum Score Requirements:
Pearson PTE: 53
Note: English language test scores can be waived in some cases. Please submit requests to waive English language test scores to email@example.com.
• SAT/ACT score
• Virtual Interview
Deadline: February 1
Document Deadline: February 15
Decision Notification: no later than March 15
Financial Aid Priority Deadline: March 15
Candidate’s Reply Date: May 1
Please see all dates and deadlines on our How to Apply page.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure your application is complete. The Admission Review Committee will not consider applications until ALL of the materials listed above have been received by the Office of Admission.
For Accepted Students
To enroll at the College, a non-refundable $500 Enrollment/Continuation Deposit must be submitted online via your online portal account at apply.endicott.edu/account. Fall semester deposit deadline is May 1. (For the Spring semester deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition to submitting your enrollment deposit online, you must complete the Commitment Form online indicating you have read the Enrollment/Continuation Deposit Policy.
The non-refundable Enrollment/Continuation Deposit reserves your space in the incoming class. It also places you on a housing preference list relative to your date of deposit.
I-20 Visa Process
After we receive your deposit, we will contact you to request the necessary information to start the I-20 visa process.
Before beginning your first semester at Endicott, your high school, secondary school, and/or college/university must send us your final, official transcript/academic record.
Office of Admission