Join the home of forward-thinking, patient-centered education with a bachelor’s degree from the School of Nursing. Our mission is to prepare graduates for fulfilling careers in the complex and ever-changing field of health care. Learn more about our nursing program and graduate and certificate programs below.
The DAISY Foundation
A wide variety of full- and part-time work opportunities are available to registered nurses In settings ranging from in-patient, high acuity facilities to clinics, schools, offices, health agencies, and federal and state regulatory departments. Endicott prepares registered nurses for positions in a wide range of clinical areas, and our affiliations include more than 70 Boston and local tertiary hospitals, community hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, and community-based care settings.
With current predictions of a crucial nursing shortage, employment options for registered nurses will continue to grow faster than all other occupations combined!
The Endicott College Nursing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) and Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing (BORN).
Why Nursing at Endicott?
There are many reasons for choosing a nursing career, but there's only one reason to choose a program: superior preparation for the career of your dreams.
- Diverse internships and clinical experiences with more than 70 clinical affiliates of all types in Boston and beyond
- Advanced and state-of-the-art nursing education technologies
- Experienced faculty from many nursing specialties
- Small class sizes and favorable faculty-to-student ratio
- Senior Thesis to research an area of interest in nursing practice
- Study abroad opportunities
Specialized educational facilities provide ample opportunities for hands-on learning.
Undergraduate nursing students participate in lab simulations and practice nursing skills and procedures in a simulated hospital setting long before entering a hospital. Spending time in our nursing simulation labs is a key part of our program and prepares you to be an active participant in a live clinical setting.
- Jump start your advanced nursing practice with our Fifth Year Master's program. The Fifth Year program in nursing allows students graduating from Endicott College’s baccalaureate program in nursing to move into the Master’s Degree program in nursing education or nursing administration.
- The Master of Science program with a concentration in family nurse practitioner focuses on interdisciplinary collaboration and strategies for meeting patients’ primary care needs through a family-centered approach to health promotion and illness intervention.
- This concentration emphasizes the role of the professional global health nurse as an advocate, leader, mentor, role model, collaborator, scholar, expert clinician, educator, interdisciplinary consultant, researcher, and entrepreneur.
- Prepare for the advanced role of nurse educator in academic settings and health care organizations and lead staff development, continuous education, or community-based education efforts.
- Prepare for a nursing managerial role within a variety of settings: hospitals; long-term health care facilities; community service, ambulatory care, and governmental agencies; and health and wellness corporations
- The family nurse practitioner post-master's certificate is designed to prepare nurses to assume the advanced nursing role of family nurse practitioner in academic settings and in health care organizations, in staff development, continuing education, or community-based education.
- The nursing educator post-master's certificate is designed to provide advanced knowledge related to the scope of practice for academic and staff development nurse educators.
- The nurse administrator certificate prepares you for a managerial role in hospitals, long-term care facilities, community service agencies, ambulatory care facilities, governmental agencies, and corporations.
- If you aspire to be among the next generation of nursing scholars, faculty, and researchers, our Ph.D. program will help you develop your ability to conduct research and provide leadership through scientific inquiry.