The Office of Communications and Marketing seeks to ensure that information produced by the College portrays Endicott in a way that is complete, accurate, and transparent. All print and digital materials must pass through the office to strengthen Endicott's brand and to meet editorial standards set by the College.
Considering a marketing campaign?
Need to promote a program or event? Considering a digital or print publication? Looking to strategize on social media? Be sure to work with our team to achieve your goals.
The Office of Communications and Marketing is the strategic, creative group behind all of Endicott's internal and external messaging and brand. Our goal is to help advance the College's institutional priorities while following our department priorities. These priorities are outlined in the following manner:
- Recruitment, direct revenue, direct student retention, and direct donor and alumni initiatives
- In-direct recruitment, brand, event, and in-direct retention initiatives.
- Communications and non-revenue initiatives tied to design and advertising.
The office offers creative direction, visual design, copywriting, copy editing, photography, production, and print procurement services in the development of informational and marketing solutions. Projects may include, but are not limited to: brochures, catalogs, invitations, newsletters, direct mail pieces, posters, reports, infographics, and social media campaigns.
Review project timelines to ensure that your project can be delivered in a timely manner. Have your idea for a new digital or print piece approved by your supervisor, dean, and vice president. Only when your project has been approved should you contact the account manager designated to your department or academic school. Then our office can swing into action.
Need quick turnaround pieces to promote your event?
The Office of Communications and Marketing can provide an artwork template that incorporates Endicott's logo and brand standards into signage that promotes College events.
Looking for College photographs?
Our office maintains two types of galleries where members of the Endicott community may view and download College photos and logos:
The Image Gallery
- Image Gallery: This gallery contains College-approved imagery for use in publications, event advertisements, presentations, and web pages. The gallery includes photos of the campus and its facilities; classes, labs, and applied learning venues; student life; and event-specific pictures, among others.
- Each photo is available in high-resolution for print publications or low-resolution for use on the web. Visit the Image Gallery.
Special Event Galleries
- Following an event (Commencement, Reunion, Homecoming, etc.), photos will be posted to a special gallery and may be perused and downloaded by families, friends, and alumni of the College. (Login information for special event photos is provided to families, friends, and alumni following the event.)
- Please note that all photos taken for or by Endicott College are the property of the College and may be used for Endicott College promotional purposes only.
What are our grammar and design standards?
Editorial Style Guide
To help College content providers produce copy that is consistent and clear, our office produced the Editorial Style Guide – a compendium of useful information on such things as the official names of College buildings, programs, and degrees; punctuation and number usage; acceptable abbreviations, and much more. Please refer to the guide when writing or editing copy.
The 2018-2019 Editorial Style Guide will be available soon. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To strengthen and codify the Endicott brand, our office produced Branding Guidelines. Descriptions of the Endicott icon, wordmark, and logo are included, along with rules for acceptable use of the Endicott logos, colors, and more.