College Communications & Marketing (CCM) is the go-to place for professionally designed marketing campaigns and materials, public and media relations, content strategy and development, digital marketing, and internal communication.
Our services are designed to enhance the reputation of the College and to communicate with the Endicott community, local, national, and international stakeholders, students, and faculty. CCM services include the following:
Brand & Creative Services
Creative Concept Development
- Marketing an event or initiative often involves many different promotional pieces crossing various mediums—from posters and invitations to social media graphics and signage. Partner with CCM early in your planning process and we will help you plan and execute a cohesive and unified creative concept across all materials so your event shines.
Photography & Videography
- Our staff includes photographers who provide photography services to cover important Endicott College stories, initiatives, and select events. Photography services can be requested for review by your account manager, who will be in touch to let you know if we are able to provide coverage or offer alternative options, where applicable.
- Please provide two weeks’ notice so that we can try our best to coordinate coverage. Note that we cannot cover every event or accommodate every request. Last minute requests or those outside the scope of our services may be redirected to an outside photographer, with the costs assumed by the requesting department.
- CCM works with a variety of video producers, editors, and post-production specialists to create high-quality video content across our channels. If you have video needs through your department, please contact your account manager to discuss options, budgets, and timelines.
- Crisis communication
- Editorial & production
- Media relations
- News releases
- Internal communications
- Writing & editing
- Social media training & strategy
- Marketing campaigns & materials
- Event promotion & support
- Website design & development
- Email marketing
Online Marketing Portal
Looking to create your own Endicott-branded marketing materials?
CCM has built a number of templates and self-service resources for Endicott College faculty and staff. For internal communications and reports see our library of Google Suite and Microsoft Office templates, stationary and design templates for printed materials like flyers, mailers, business cards and more available through the Fenway Group Online Portal.
Contact your account manager if you need to open a portal account, have questions on how to use it, or if you have a specific need that you don’t see available via the portal.