Military and Veterans
Endicott is a community dedicated to your learning and advancement. We are proud of the service that our active military members and veteran students have given to the country. You will find a welcome community that knows how to process G.I. benefits, is interested in your academic leadership, eager to hear your perspectives and ready to see you succeed. Whether you desire a traditional undergraduate on campus experience or need to balance work, family and career, we have a program for you. U.S. News ranked Endicott College as one of the Best Colleges for Veterans.
Excellent Financial Support
Our priority is to make your G.I. benefits, housing allowance, and financial support easy to navigate.
- All G.I. Bill programs are accepted towards tuition costs;
- Endicott is a post-9/11 G.I. Bill Yellow Ribbon School, so any extra costs over the G.I. Bill cap are covered;
- Application fees are waived for all military personnel;
- Tuition assistance for military students is accepted;
- G.I. Bill military housing allowance (BHA) benefit eligibility is provided for full-time accelerated program veteran students.
Meeting Your Needs and Lifestyle
Whether you desire a traditional undergraduate on campus experience or are looking for a flexible college program, you will find what you need here at Endicott.
- Robust online programs allow you to study at Endicott no matter where your service takes you;
- Associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctorate programs are flexible and tailored to meet your individual needs;
- Up to 32 credits are accepted towards your associate’s degree; up to 85 transfer credits are accepted towards your bachelor’s degree;
- Direct transfer of Joint Service Transcripts is accepted;
- There is no penalty for withdrawing due to orders or activation.
Supporting Transition from Service Member to Student
At Endicott, you find a welcoming community that is ready to support your success!
- Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL) program provides peer mentors who can help you navigate college, understand military benefits and help you access the Veteran’s Administration medical system;
- Stars Curriculum is a 3 credit course that provides strategies for transition, academia, readjustment and success for military students;
- Whether you are a part-time or full-time student, you have full access to all college campus facilities including: disability services, counseling, tutoring and writing support.
- Each student receives personalized academic advising;
- Our veterans are members of clubs and active participants at the Post Sports Science and Fitness Center.
- Students can participate in the Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts through art, dance, film or theater.
- We have a robust Career Center that can help you transition into your new career.