Mail and Copy Center
Endicott Mail and Copy Center Schedule
Changes to the schedule will be shared via campus email. Appointments are not required to pick up your mail this year.
Academic Year Hours
9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and during school breaks and holidays
Note: We are closed on the weekends. There are no Deliveries to the College on weekends.
9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-1 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and during school breaks and holidays
Note: We are closed on the weekends. There are no deliveries to the College on weekends.
The Mail and Copy Center is located in the lower Callahan Center on Endicott's Main Campus.
Yolanda Fernandes, Service Associate, Mail Center
Joe Tabbi, Service Associate, Copy Center
Copy Center Services
Copying services are available for academic and personal use for students, faculty and staff. Stop by the center to request a variety of copy services. We do not accept jobs by email.
Most copy jobs are handled while you wait; larger jobs will be scheduled appropriately. For students who prefer to make their own copies, machines are located in the Halle Library. We accept cash, check, or Gull Card only.
- Black and white copying
- Color copying
- Copying on three-hole punched paper
- Digital printing from files
- Document binding (spiral, velo, GBC)
- An assortment of paper colors, sizes, and weights are available
- Copyright approval, for course packs, etc.
Contact the copy center staff for pricing.
Other services available at our Boston location (Fenway Communication Group),
order though the Endicott Copy Center:
- Offset printing
- Business cards
- Digital prints in black and white and color
- Catalogs, brochures, manuals, books
- Personalized marketing materials
- Training manuals, presentations, newsletters
- Variable data printing
- NCR-carbonless multi-ply forms
- Booklet maker
- Binding: tape, GBC, spiral, plasticoil, wire-o, and velo bind
- ProPlus perforation/scoring/numbering
- Large format printing in black and white and full color
Mail Center Services
Your Mailing Address at Endicott
Mail and packages sent to students should be addressed as follows:
Mail Slot #
376 Hale Street
Beverly, MA 01915-2096
Please note that any mail addressed to you must include your mail slot number, and if the number is not included, your mail may be delayed due to the manual sorting process. Please do not use the term "P.O. Box" or any variation containing the word "box." This will delay your mail delivery to the College.
Postage and Shipping Services
The Mail and Copy Center sells metered postage for your letters and packages. Please stop by or call the mail center staff for pricing and to learn the best way to ship your item. Please bring all outgoing packages to the Mail and Copy Center; major carriers such as UPS and FedEx do not have access to pick up packages or mail from any other locations on campus.
- Domestic and international mail
- First class mail: letters, cards, and packages
- Express Mail
- Priority Mail
- Certified Mail and Return Receipt
- Envelopes available for purchase
Accessing Your Mailbox
To access your mailbox number and combination, you’ll need to check your MyEndicott account and click on Housing. Your mailbox information will be at the bottom of the page.
The following protocol is required to pick up items from the mail center:
- Bring your Gull Card. You will need to swipe it at the service window.
- A Mail Center employee will bring your package to you.
- Sign for the packages.
- Before you formally leave campus, you must fill out a Mail Forwarding /Change of Address Order Form and return it to the Endicott Mail Center.
- Do not fill out a Mail Forwarding /Change of Address Order Card at a U.S. Post Office. To ensure proper forwarding, the change notice must be done though the Endicott Mail Center.
- If we have not received a Mail Forwarding /Change of Address with your new address, the Endicott Mail Center cannot forward your mail. All mail will then be returned to sender.
- The Change of Address Order Form is available at the Mail & Copy Center.
What Can Be Forwarded?
The Endicott Mail Center can only forward (at no charge) first class domestic mail sent via the United States Postal Service. We can only forward mail to an address within the United States or a United States territory.
The Endicott Mail Center can forward all other types of mail/packages at your expense. Please stop by or call the center to make any necessary arrangements to forward first class mail to a non United States/United States territory address and to forward non-first class mail from the United States Postal Service (i.e. bulk, priority, or international mail) to any address. You must also make arrangements with the mail center to forward packages from carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. to any address.
On Permanently Leaving Endicott
If you are leaving campus and will not be returning, your mail will be forwarded upon receipt of the Mail Forwarding Change of Address Order Form for a duration of 60 days from the completion date on the form or until August 15, whichever comes first. (Note: The 60-day period does not apply to summer forwarding. Please see below.)
While you are on internship or studying abroad, your mail can be forwarded for the semester you are away. Mail forwarding will end upon your return to Endicott the following semester.
Summer Mail Forwarding
Summer forwarding begins on May 1 and ends on August 15. All mail for those students, faculty, and staff who have filed a Mail Forwarding Change of Address Order Form with the Endicott Mail and Copy Center will have their mail forwarded to the address on the form for this time period. All mail received between May 1 and August 15 that does not have a forwarding address will be placed in the corresponding campus mail slot. The Mail Forwarding Change of Address Order Form must be given to the mail center each year. Addresses are not kept on file after August 15.
After August 15, for those students who are not returning to the campus, all mail received will be returned to sender (RTS). Mail cannot be forwarded from August 15 to September 1 (unless arrangements have been made with the mail center); this is due to the reassigning of all campus mail slots for the upcoming school year. If you are a returning student, you will have the same campus mail slot for as long as you are enrolled at Endicott. It is your responsibility to notify all companies and persons of your change of address as soon as possible (i.e. banks, phone/cable companies, magazine/book subscriptions, relatives, friends, etc.).