Member BenefitsJoin the Leadership Giving Society and take your place among Endicott College’s philanthropic leaders by making a gift at one of the following levels:
|John Endicott Society $1,000–$2,499|
|Founders' Association $2,500–$4,999|
|Bierkoe Society $5,000–$9,999|
|Tupper Society $10,000–$24,999|
|President’s Circle $25,000+|
All members of the Leadership Giving Society are entitled to the following benefits:
- Access to priority communication throughout the year from the College
- Complimentary admission to the Summer Music Series at the Misselwood Estate
- A personal Endicott representative who can provide assistance with College matters
- A commemorative membership gift
- Prominent recognition in the College’s annual Donor Honor Roll
Alumni who earned their undergraduate degree within the last 10 years (classes of 2011–2020) are eligible for membership in the Leadership Giving Society at special levels. Recent graduates who join receive benefits at the John Endicott Society level.
Please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 978-232-2017 for
more information on becoming a member of the Leadership Giving Society.