The Gull Ambassador Program
Join a passionate group of highly motivated alumni, parents, and friends, who partner with the Alumni Engagement office to connect the wider Endicott community back to the Nest.
Gull Ambassadors are…
- promoters of Endicott’s goal to support the personal and professional development of the College’s students, alumni, and broader Gull community;
- advocates who ensure our initiatives have a positive impact domestically and internationally; and
- friend-raisers, who spread awareness about ALL things Endicott and embody what it truly means to be a Gull.
Encourage your EC network to get involved by reaching out to friends to keep them in the know!
Interested? Let us know by filling out the Gull Ambassador volunteer form.
We ask Gull Ambassadors to become champions for Endicott by staying involved and informed in any of the following ways:
- Attend alumni events and activities in your region
- Promote participation in activities like Reunion and Homecoming
- Support the College through an annual participatory gift and encourage others to make their gift too, driving Endicott’s overall alumni giving rate
- Follow Endicott on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, reshare posts, and create your own content about your EC experience
- Participate in new student recruitment activities (i.e. interviewing candidates, attending college fairs, and attending/hosting welcome receptions in their home communities)
- Collect Class Notes from your classmates for Endicott’s biannual Soundings Magazine
- Facilitate networking and mentorship by organizing activities like “Gull Meetups.”
What is the total time commitment?
You choose—commit as little or as much time as you can!
Gull Ambassador Benefits
- Gull Ambassador swag
- Free admission to Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Exclusive College updates
- Concierge service for assistance with Endicott College matters
- Discounted Reunion Weekend ticket
- Special recognition in the Donor Honor Roll
- …and more!