M.Ed. in Education (36 Credits)
The Fifth Year Master of Education program allows students graduating from Endicott College’s undergraduate programs, as well as non-Endicott students with an undergraduate degree, to complete a master's degree in one year.
- 12-month, 36-credit program
- Earn a master's degree in reading and literacy, moderate disabilities, severe disabilities, elementary education, early childhood, or secondary education
- Counts toward initial or professional licensure in Massachusetts.
School of Education graduates will be granted accelerated acceptance to Fifth Year programs.
If you are graduating from Endicott with a GPA of 3.0 or higher you can apply to a School of Education M.Ed program through the Expedited Admissions process. The advantages of applying through this process are :
- No Application Fee
- No essay required
- No recommendations submitted by the student
- No transcripts required to be submitted by the student
In order to be accepted into a Licensure M.Ed program, a passing score on the Communication and Literacy MTEL is required to be submitted by the student.
If a student does not meet the 3.0 requirement, that student can still apply through the general admission process for the graduate program.
Teaching Fellows Program
How Does a Tuition-Free Master's Degree Sound?