Teaching Fellows Program M.Ed. (36 Credits)
Teaching fellows start graduate-level courses in June following receipt of a bachelor’s degree. In mid to late August they begin as a fellow in a partnering district; in addition to their coursework, fellows gain practical, clinical experience.
Fellows receive continuous guidance and support from veteran teachers, supervisors, and education advisors.
In exchange for one academic year of service, the district agrees to pay the equivalent of full graduate program tuition for a teaching fellow. Housing and other living expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Placements available in urban and suburban school districts.
- 36-credit program
- Many options for degree concentrations, including reading and literacy, special education, and secondary education
- Tuition coverage: Receive a full academic year of field experience, while the district pays the equivalent of your tuition
- Supportive team of expert teachers, supervisors, and graduate advisors
- Resume-building experience as a literacy coach, reading specialist, special education support aid, tutor, or co-teacher
- Counts toward initial professional or specialist licensure in Massachusetts.