Jump start your advanced nursing practice with our Fifth Year Master's program.
The Fifth Year program in nursing allows students graduating from Endicott College’s baccalaureate program in nursing to move into the master’s degree. Upon application and meeting eligibility criteria, students take one graduate level course in the senior year. After successful completion of their nurse licensure examination, students will continue coursework in the late summer following graduation and will complete the master’s program in the following year.
Completing the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at Endicott may reduce the length of the Master of Science in Nursing program.
- 20% alumni tuition savings
- Program completion in 18-24 months
- Concentrations include nursing administration, nursing education, global health nursing, and family nurse practitioner
- Mix of full semester and accelerated six-week courses
- Supportive faculty and advisors
- Hybrid or 100% online courses, dependent on program
- Maintaining a 3.3 GPA by the end of the junior year
- Successfully passing the NCLEX exam and obtaining an RN license in the months immediately following graduation with your B.S. in Nursing.
- Submitting a nursing license that is current and unrestricted and an official undergraduate transcript
Fifth Year Expedited Admissions Process
Current Endicott students are eligible to apply to Fifth Year graduate programs using an expedited admissions process. In order to be eligible for the expedited admissions process, current students must have a 3.0 or higher GPA*. Students eligible for the Fifth Year expedited admission process are not required to submit an essay, resume, recommendations or transcripts.
Students should apply for a Fifth Year program using the Current Endicott Student Expedited Masters Application form available in MyEndicott. The Graduate and Professional Studies Office of Admissions will upon receipt of this form obtain a dean recommendation/GPA confirmation and confirm a prospective Fifth Year student has a clear record with the Office of the Bursar and the Office of Student Affairs.
*Otherwise, standard admissions requirements apply.
Please note that the application fee is waived for all current Endicott students and alumni.
All other candidates must apply online at: endicott.edu/admission/information-for-graduate-students/apply
Applicants should submit the following to Graduate Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0
- Photocopy of Registered Nurse License verification, which must be current and unrestricted
- A basic statistics course is required of all students;
- Resume and/or curriculum vitae
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
View academic catalog and learning outcomes
"I have deep ties to Endicott, having already pursued my undergraduate degree at the College. The program was reasonable, flexible, and convenient—with both online and classroom hours. Every professor wants you to succeed. The support they were able to give me has been the best I’ve ever experienced."
Nicole Salvino, MSN, RN