Dr. Antonellis joined Endicott College in 2019 as the Director of Assessment. In 2021, he was promoted to Director of Institutional Planning & Assessment and is a member of the Provost`s leadership team. Dr. Antonellis is Chair of the Institutional Assessment Committee. Responsible for recommending, implementing, and administering intuitional assessment methods and procedures to enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency for the college, schools, programs, and courses.
Educational Leadership And Management
Empire State College
Labor And Policy Studies
Empire State College
Fire Service Admin.
Research agenda is in the area of employment screening, tattoos, and hiring, while using Action Research.
BUS270 - Business Communications
BUS305 - Human Resource Management
OM517 - Leading Organizational Change
- Paul has an extensive background in presenting at national and international conferences on “Curriculum map as an assessment tool” and other assessment topics (NEean Fall Forum, New England College Assessment Conference, IUPUI Assessment Conference, Drexel University, NECHE Annual meeting, University of Florida, Kansas State University, Academic Chairpersons Conference, Ohio Association for Intuitional Research and Planning Conference, Assessment Network of New York Annual Conference, AALHE Assessment conference, Virginia Assessment Group).
- Dr. Antonellis currently serves as a Board Member for the New England Educational Assessment Network, serving as the Parliamentarian (2022-2024).
- Antonellis, P., & Silsbee, R. (2018). Employment interview screening: Time to face the ink. Journal of Business & Economic Policy. 5(4), 44-53.
- Antonellis, P., Berry, G., & Silsbee, R. (2017). Employment interview screening: Is the ink worth it? Global Journal of Human Resource Management. 5(2), 38-53.
- Antonellis, P., & Berry, G. (2017). Practical steps for the utilization of Action Research in your organization: A qualitative approach for non-academic research. International Journal of Human Resource. 7(2), 41-59.