Unsure of which path to follow? Don't worry, Endicott's Internship and Career Center offers many resources to help you choose paths that are the right fit for you and make the connection between academics and career.
Individual Career Advising
We invite you to schedule an appointment with a career advisor who will help you make the most of your academic experience and move you toward future success. The Internship and Career Center staff has years of experience helping students choose career paths that suit their academic and professional interests and develop career competencies. Schedule your appointment online through ECLaunch or contact the Internship and Career Center for assistance.
Career Exploration and Assessments
Take advantage of career assessment tools that allow you to explore career options tailored to your personality, skills, and interests.
- TypeFocus is an online career assessment tool that allows students and alumni to explore career options that match their personalities, skills, interests, and values. Endicott students and alumni can email firstname.lastname@example.org for the site password for TypeFocus.
- O*Net Online is a comprehensive resource to learn about thousands of careers and occupations, including job outlook, salary and more.
- SkillScan is an interactive resource that allows students to identify transferable skills, which is instrumental in exploring career options.
Internship and Job Search Resources
- Glassdoor allows students and alumni unlimited access to valuable information on more than 280,000 companies that can be used to research salaries, prepare for interviews, and gain an understanding of a specific company's culture.
- ECLaunch is Endicott's online recruiting platform where students and alumni can search for internships as well as full-time, part-time, seasonal, and work-study jobs. Numerous new opportunities are added daily.
- InterviewStream is a web-based tool for practicing interview skills with a virtual interviewer. Students and alumni can record and review their performance and also receive tips on improving their responses.