You may know that our campus is stunning with its oceanfront views, private beaches, inspiring architecture, fountains, and ponds - it's a popular draw when students choose to study here. But the real beauty of Endicott lies beyond the scenery.
Get to Know Endicott
- Our graduates become models of achievement, maturity, and success. They're making an important impact on the world in fields like business, nursing, and education, to name just a few.
- Our current student body is distinguished by their diverse talents and interests as they apply themselves in the classroom, multiple internships, important research, community service projects, and international study - all as undergraduates!
- Our faculty and staff are enthusiastic representations of the Endicott mission. They teach and mentor tomorrow's leaders while making important contributions to their own disciplines as practitioners and researchers.
- Our facilities are top-notch, with state-of-the-art technology across every school, for every major - from the nursing simulation labs to the digital media production studios to our 3-D printing makerspace.
- Academics are only part of what we do. Our performances and art galleries attract people from all over the North Shore. Athletics are also a huge part of our identity, and our conference center, restaurant, and Misselwood Estate venue play host to events from all over the region.
- You'll join part of a community - the Endicott community. We look forward to seeing you at events like Homecoming and Family Weekend.
We invite you to explore our website in more detail to learn more about the many facets of an Endicott education. And we look forward to welcoming you on campus in the near future.