Chair, Fine Arts
Endicott College School of Visual and Performing Arts
Center for the Arts , 308
Carol Pelletier is the Chair of Fine Arts and Professor of Art at Endicott College. Carol teaches all levels of painting at Endicott. She is represented by the Cynthia Winings Gallery and Morpeth Contemporary.
James Madison University
Master of Fine Arts
Advanced Art Studio
- Carol is a Mellon Foundation grant recipient.
- Carol has received three National Endowment for the Arts Grants, including a Fellowship grant to honor her achievement in the field of Fine Arts.
- Carol is a Salzburg Fellow.
- Carol has exhibited in numerous solo and group shows nationally and internationally, including the Cape Cod Museum of Art, Boecker Contemporary in Heidelberg Germany, Centre d'Art Contemporain Metz France, the Acadian Museum in Moncton and Prince Edward Island, Saint-Mary's University in Nova Scotia, the Cynthia Winings Gallery (where she is represented), Julie Heller East, the Attleboro Art Museum, the Becket Arts Center, the Huntington Museum of Art, the Oglebay Institute, Soren Christensen, Isalos Fine Art, and Olson-Larsen Gallery, to name a few.
- New American Paintings Magazine Juried by Beth Venn Issue 33
- Southwest Art Magazine, the Landscape Issue 2018
- Studio Visit Magazine juried by Carl Belz Issue 27