Associate Professor, Political Science and Security Studies
Endicott College School of Social Sciences, Communication, and Humanities
Academic Center , 324
Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Arts in Political Science, The University of British Columbia
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and African Studies, McGill University
IST 100 Introduction to International Studies
POL 110 World Politics
CJ 242 Global Risk
CJ 354 International Justice
IST/POL 489/490 Senior Thesis
- The International Criminal Court and the Politics of Prosecutions in The International Journal of Human Rights. Volume 18, Issue 4-5 (2014): 444-461.
- After Arusha: Gacaca Justice in Post-Genocide Rwanda in African Studies Quarterly, Vol. 8 No. 1 (2004).
- Judicial and Non-Judicial Mechanisms in Encyclopedia of Transitional Justice. Lavinia Stan and Nadya Nedelsky (eds). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- The International Criminal Court and the lawfare of judicial intervention in International Relations, Vol. 30, No 4: Dec 2016 (First published Sept 2, 2015): 409-431.
- Transnational Advocacy and Accountability: From Declarations of Anti-Impunity to Implementing the Rome Statute (with Michael Schroeder) in Implementation and World Politics: How International Norms Change Practice. Alexander Betts and Phil Orchard (eds). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014: 50-67.