Join us for a virtual information session on Friday, April 23 at noon EST.
M.S. in Organizational Behavior and Learning (36 Credits)
At the core of any organization is its people, and understanding how humans behave is crucial if an organization wants to succeed in today's demanding professional environments.
The Master of Science in Organizational Behavior and Learning is a 36-credit program that explores how people act in individual, group, and institutional settings. Endicott’s curriculum includes perspectives from psychology, sociology, education, communication, and leadership studies to provide students with a nuanced understanding of how organizations work.
With an emphasis on applied learning and systems thinking, students will be able to: leverage this conceptual foundation; cultivate, inspire, and lead diverse talent; and create the conditions necessary for positive organizational change.
- 36-credit, 12-course program designed for working professionals
- 100% online, on your schedule
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
- Personal advising
- Networking opportunities & job placement support
- Affordable Tuition
- No GRE required
All candidates must apply online at: endicott.edu/admission/information-for-graduate-students/apply
Applicants should submit the following to Graduate Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
Program of Study
OB 510 Group Dynamics
OB 509 Ethics and Emotional Intelligence
OB 501 Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior
OB 517 Organizational Behavior and Change
OB 505 Social Psychology
OB 537 Operational & Financial Strategies
OB 540 Introduction to Quantitative Research and Data Analysis
OB 520 Adult Learning in Applied Settings
OB 530 Mixed Methods Research
OB 566 Creativity & Innovation
OB 568 Evaluation in Learning Performance
OB 590 Capstone
Total Degree Requirements: 36 credits
36 Credit Program
16 Months to Completion
$551 Per Credit