The Parking and Traffic Office is located in the lobby of the Public Safety Building.
Parking and Traffic Office Hours (unless otherwise posted)
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
- Parking and Traffic Hearings Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Parking and Traffic Forms
- Parking and Traffic Regulations for 2019 – 2020 (PDF)
- Vehicle Preregistration Form
Vehicle Preregistration for Academic Year 2020 - 2021 starts on Monday, August 6, 2020. Please do not attempt to preregister your vehicle before August 6, 2020; your preregistration will not be saved in the system.
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) Non-resident Driver Form (fillable PDF)
Under Massachusetts law, the Non-resident Driver Form form must be completed yearly by every out-of-state student enrolled at a public or private school or college in the Commonwealth who operates a motor vehicle in Massachusetts that is registered in another state or country. This law applies to out-of-state students living on campus, out-of-state students living in Massachusetts and commuting to campus, and out-of-state students commuting from outside of Massachusetts to to campus.
This form is a fillable pdf. Once it is completed and digitally signed, please email it back to the Parking & Traffic Office at email@example.com. Out-of-state students who complete the Non-resident Driver Form will be issued a required Non-resident decal, in addition to their Endicott parking decal. The Non-resident decal must be affixed to the uppermost center portion of the windshield (behind your rearview mirror). Although there is no fee for the Non-resident Driver Decal, the penalty under this law for a non-resident’s failure to comply as required is up to $200.00.
- Parking and Traffic Citation Appeal Form
- Eligibility Waiver Request Form
- Parking Designations Map