Fifth Year Master of Business Administration (36 Credits)
The Endicott College Fifth Year program is a nine-month, full-time intensive Master of Business Administration designed for graduates from any undergraduate college with a business degree or a bachelor's degree in other areas.
Courses are specifically tailored to students’ potential career paths, including accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, and marketing and sales. Students are exposed to case studies, business opportunities, and field study experiences.
Full-time Intensive MBA Program Overview
- Open to all majors
- 9–month intensive (September–May) (Note: Students can join Fall or Spring)
- 12 courses, 36 credits
- Eight core courses
- Four elective courses
- 8 a.m.–Noon, Monday–Friday (Fall & Spring) & Online (Winter)
- Employable through skill-based programming
- Action-based learning
- Differentiation through personal branding – Brown Bag Seminars
- Specialization options include finance, entrepreneurship, operations management, project management, marketing, and real estate
- Fosters entrepreneurship
- Self-Directed study options
- Internship/Field Study (Continuation in our program)
- International perspective: trip option
- Flexible learning (online component winter)
Invest in your future with an MBA.
Fifth Year MBA for Endicott Undergraduates
Are you an Endicott undergraduate student interested in business? If so, you can save time and 20% off tuition by pursuing the Fifth Year MBA. Degree requirements and curriculum content vary based on prior education and experience.
Fifth Year Expedited Admissions Process
Current Endicott students are eligible to apply to Fifth Year graduate programs using an expedited admissions process. In order to be eligible for the expedited admissions process, current students must have a 3.0 or higher GPA*. Students eligible for the Fifth Year expedited admission process are not required to submit an essay, resume, recommendations or transcripts.
Students should apply for a Fifth Year program using the Current Endicott Student Expedited Masters Application form available in MyEndicott. The GPS Office of Admissions will upon receipt of this form obtain a dean recommendation/GPA confirmation and confirm a prospective Fifth Year student has a clear record with the Office of the Bursar and the Office of Student Affairs.
*Otherwise, standard admissions requirements apply.
Please note that the application fee is waived for all current Endicott students and alumni.
All other candidates must apply online at: endicott.edu/admission/information-for-graduate-students/apply
Applicants should submit the following to Graduate Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- Interview with the program director (only required for some programs)
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
Program of Study
At the end of the program, the student will be able to:
- Articulate leadership theory for professional application in the professional world
- Apply market research, company evaluations, analysis of situations, and recommendations for solutions to business case analysis projects and/or papers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to articulate current management trends, including cross-cultural and global awareness
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting processes, key financial statements and financial analysis to determine key management decisions quantitatively
- Demonstrate knowledge of key aspects of the MBA program, finance, accounting, management and leadership knowledge, research, writing and presentation skills
All or some prerequisite courses may be waived based on many variables. Please contact the Associate Dean of the MBA program to determine individual pre-requisite courses needed for admission. There is a Pre-MBA Minor available under the Undergraduate Business Program as an option for these prerequisites as well.ACC 175 - Financial AccountingACC 185 - Managerial AccountingBUS 210 - FinanceBUS 270 - Communicating in BusinessECN 201 - MacroeconomicsECN 202 - Microeconomics
Total Prerequisite Requirements - 18 cr.
Core Courses- 18 creditsBUA 510 - Accounting from a Manager's PerspectiveBUA 542 - Operations ManagementBUA 520 - Managing in the Evolving WorkplaceBUA 561 - Managing in the Global Business EnvironmentITS 553 - Technology and InnovationITS 570 - Business Intelligence and Data MiningBUA 587 - Business Policy and StrategyITS 575 - Agile Project ManagementORREST 550 - Construction Project Management(Core Requirement for students completing the Real Estate Specialization)
Students must choose four electives. Students will have the option of following specialized courses in focus areas of their choice, or the option to do 1-2 internship/field study/self-directed courses as part of their electives through courses BUA574/BUA575, as well as two others of their choosing. Students will have an option of selecting across the specialized areas for self-driven elective selections.BUA 575 - Field Study II: Consulting Project SeminarBUA 574 - Field Study I: Consulting Project Seminar
Finance ElectivesFNCE 521 - Financial Reporting and AnalysisFNCE 560 - Evaluating Capital InvestmentsFNCE 580 - Investment Analysis and Portfolio ManagementFNCE 590 - Personal Financial Planning
Entrepreneurship ElectivesBUA 530 - Small Business ManagementENTP 526 - Entrepreneurial MarketingENTP 530 - Entrepreneurial Venture FinanceBUA 575 - Field Study II: Consulting Project Seminar
Operations Management ElectivesITS 560 - Computer Security and Cyber ForensicsOPMT 570 - Analytics for Logistics and Distribution ManagementOPMT 560 - Lean Thinking and 6 SigmaOPMT 580 - Global Supply Chain Management
Project Management ElectivesBUA 529 - Project ManagementOPMT 560 - Lean Thinking and 6 SigmaPMGT 512 - Business Analysis Techniques Used in Project and Program ManagementPMGT 528 - Scheduling Tools and Techniques
Marketing ElectivesMKTG 522 - Branding and AdvertisingMKTG 525 - Advanced Data Analytics and VisualizationMKTG 531 - Sales Force ManagementMKTG 553 - Digital Marketing
Real Estate ElectivesREST 560 - Real Estate and Investment Valuation AnalysisREST 570 - Real Estate Leasing and TransactionsREST 580 - Real Estate Finance and Capital MarketsREST 590 - Real Estate Property Management
Total Required Credits - 36 credits
View academic catalog and learning outcomes