Join the Gloucester Open House. Friday, January 8, 2017 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:20 p.m.
With opportunities to study in Gloucester, at Endicott’s main campus in Beverly, and online, you’ll be able to finish your degree at a pace that works with your lifestyle.
Endicott College Gloucester’s dedicated faculty and staff will create an atmosphere of support to guide you through your education!
Classes offered Morning and Evening to accommodate busy lifestyles
Morning classes meet two times a week from 9-12 noon and run for a full semester
Evening classes meet one time a week from 6-10pm for 6 weeks
Fall 2016 Class Schedule
Application and Admissions
Endicott College Gloucester Application for Admission
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. You may submit your application at any time.
All students enrolled in the daytime Associate’s degree program are required to take an Accuplacer test before registering for their first course.
Tuition and Fees
For additional information visit Tuition and Fees
1. A complete listing of the tuition and fees for the programs offered through the Van Loan School at Endicott College
2. Policies for registration and payment
2016-2017 Tuition and Fee Schedule
2015-2016 Tuition and Fee Schedule
Financial Aid Application
Financial Aid is available for qualifying students. For assistance filling out your FAFSA form or for other financial aid related questions visit Financial Aid.
For students with the last name beginning with A-L contact Joanne Rakoc at 978-998-7715 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR for students with the last name beginning M-Z contact Linda Lugo-Israelsohn at 978-998-7790 or email@example.com with any questions.
- Converse and write at an acceptable level for business communications in English.
- Conceptualize a complex business issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation.
- Understand and be able to use basic concepts in algebra and quantitative methods in solving business problems.
- Recall and apply the basic foundational knowledge of science and liberal studies as delivered through the Baccalaureate Core.
- Effectively communicate in writing and through oral communication.
Hear what people have to say about us...