COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements FAQ
Benefits of COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement:
- Significantly reduces the risk of COVID-19 infection and other serious and/or long-term health effects, as well as potential outbreaks among the whole Endicott College community.
- Reduces the likelihood of transmission among members of the Endicott and surrounding communities.
- Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (two doses 3 weeks apart)
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (two doses 4 weeks apart)
- Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine (one dose)
International students may receive full doses of the following World Health Organization (WHO) authorized vaccines:
- Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine