We strongly encourage you to look for as many financial resources as possible to help finance your education. This bulletin board will be updated regularly as new scholarship information becomes available. Be sure to pursue scholarships in your local community as well as those offered on a national level.
The Financial Aid Office is pleased to announce the availability of five exciting scholarship opportunities to assist you with expenses at Endicott next year. Please read the descriptions below for more information on each scholarship. To access application, please click on the name of the scholarship. Applications are also available in the Financial Aid Office in College Hall. The deadline to apply is!
1. William B. Ardiff Scholarship – Available to all returning students who have demonstrated a strong commitment to academics, leadership and the community. Applicants must complete an application and write an essay on a specific leadership topic as indicated on the application. The recipient will be required to participate on the Campus Activity Board (CAB). One scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded.
2. Jennifer Atkinson Memorial Scholarship – Available to all returning students with GPA’s of 3.3 and higher. Recipients are selected on the basis of their involvement in activities which demonstrate their desire to enhance the lives of others in their community. Applicants must complete an application and write an essay on a specific topic as indicated on the application. One scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded.
3. Bierkoe Christian Scholarship – Available to Christian students in need of financial assistance. Applicants must complete an application and write an essay on “The significance of my Christian faith in my everyday life”. Recipients will be required to participate in the Endicott College Chaplain’s Advisory Committee during the 2018-2019 academic year.
Three scholarships of $1,800 will be awarded.
4. Community Service Scholarship – Available to students who have demonstrated a special commitment as a community volunteer. The recipient will be required to participate in an ongoing service project during the 2018-2019 academic year. Two scholarships of $1,000 will be awarded.
5. Steidel Scholarship – Available to all returning students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities and a strong academic record. Applicants must complete an application and write an essay on a specific leadership topic as indicated on the application. Recipients will be required to participate on the Campus Activity Board (CAB). Three scholarships of $2,000 will be awarded.
Do not delay in taking advantage of these terrific opportunities to help pay for your college expenses next year. Remember the deadline to apply is!
The following scholarship websites are endorsed by Endicott College. These links will provide a variety of awards based on many different qualifications:
The College Board: www.collegeboard.com
Fast Web: Free Scholarship and College Searches: www.fastweb.com
MSCPA Scholarships: www.cpatrack.com Scholarships in the amount of $2,500 are available for undergrad and graduate accounting students who are earning at least nine credits at a Massachusetts college or university. Students who are residents of Massachusetts and attending an out-of-state college are also eligible. Awards will be presented at a recognition reception on at the Granite Links Country Club in Quincy. The deadline to apply is .
Barry Goldwater Scholarship: https://goldwater.scholarsapply.org/ For students with excellent academic records and demonstrated interest in, and potential for, research careers in mathematics, the natural sciences, and engineering.
Gallagher Student Health Careers Scholarships: http://www.gallagherstudent.com/scholarship/ Open to students entering their 3rd or 4th year of their Bachelor's degree. Recipients demonstrate and exceed the program standards which include a strong motivation to pursue a healthcare career, academic excellence, and a dedication to community service.