Application Requirements for all doctoral programs
Doctoral applicants are required to have earned a master’s degree from an accredited college or university. Candidates for the doctoral program must apply to Endicott College using the online application.
General application requirements for all doctoral programs include
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College); application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students;
- Current resume and/or curriculum vitae;
- Three letters of recommendations; recommendations should address scholarly potential; and
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English with a required minimum score of 550 (paper- based) or 79 (iBT) is required; Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
Additional Program Specific Doctoral Degree Admission Requirements
Please visit the "Curriculum" tab on the following pages to view program-specific admission requirements.