Endicott Interior Design Students have secured internships and full time employment within leading national and international architectural and interior design firms. Students within the program acquire the skills, body of knowledge, and practical experience necessary to enter the interior design profession. The program maintains strong ties with the design profession through the guidance and oversight of our Professional Advisory Board, Faculty, and Staff ensuring our students obtain the skills and technical proficiencie needed to transition from theory into practice.
Program-Level Retention Rate
Freshmen entering fall 2016 who returned in fall 2017 - 92%
6-Year Program-Level Graduation Rate
Freshmen entering fall 2011 who graduated in six years - 76%
Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA)
National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
Job Placement Rate
89% of students graduated in May 2017 are employed in the design field.
11% of students graduated in May 2017 are in graduate school.
100% of interior design students graduated in May 2017 are employed in the profession or in graduate school.
Graduate School Acceptance Rate
100% of the students that graduated in May 2017 and applied to graduate schools where accepted into a program.
Places of Employment
Theory to Practice
Graduates of the baccalaureate program are qualified to enter the interior design profession and undertake diverse project types. Many of our graduates are offered fulltime employment during their Fall Semester Senior Internship.
Through our internship requirements Endicott graduates have not just a degree but a resume after four years of study.
ECID Alumni in Practice
- Amenta Emma Architects, Hartford, CT
- CBT Architects, Boston, MA
- Carpenter + MacNeille, Architects and Builders, Essex, MA
- Cebula Design, Newburyport, MA
- Cube 3 Studio Architects, Lawrence, MA
- Currier & Associates, Newburyport, MA
- Duffy Design Group, Boston, MA
- Elkus Manfredi Architects, Boston, MA
- Gensler, Boston, MA, New York, NY
- IA - Interior Architects, Boston, MA
- KGD Architecture, Washington DC, Boston, MA
- Michael Kors, International Store Design, New York, NY
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory, Cambridge, MA
- Olsen Lewis Dioli and Doctor Architects, Manchester by the Sea, MA
- Perkins Eastman, New York and CT
- Perkins and Will Architects, Boston, MA
- Phase Zero, Hartford, CT and Duxbury, MA
- ReesRoberts + Partners, New York, NY
- Sasaki Associates, Watertown, MA
- Steffian Bradley Architects, Boston, MA / Enfield, CT
- Symmes Maini & McKee Architects, Cambridge, MA
- TRO/Jung Brannen, Boston, MA
- Winter Street Architects, Salem, MA
ECID Alumni in Graduate School
- Academy of Art University
- Accademia Italiana
- Boston Architectural College
- Clemson University / School of Architecture
- Endicott College / MFA MA Interior Design
- Florence Design Academy
- Full Sail University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology / School of Architecture + Planning
- New England School of Art and Design
- New York School of Interior Design
- Pratt Institute
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- The School of the Art Institute of Chicago / Department of Architecture
- University of Buffalo / School of Architecture + Planning