There is a growing need for master's-level licensed professionals to assist individuals with autism spectrum disorders and other intellectual and developmental challenges. This translates to exciting career opportunities for you. Endicott College offers a range of graduate programs that span aspects of the field, allowing for advanced study, specialization, and well-paying careers.
- Courses are offered 100% online, face-to-face, or hybrid
- Flexibility in course scheduling and format options
- Consistent adjunct faculty with real-world experience
- No GRE or MAT required
- Program meets coursework requirements to sit for the national examination administered by the BACB.*
- A free exam preparation course is included in program.
* Additional supervised experience is also required.
A 40-credit program that prepares ABA students for careers in teaching, training/supervising, research, or consulting. Offered with rolling admission and six-week courses.
This 51-credit program combines special education and ABA for moderate disabilities (PreK-8 and 5-12) licensure programs.
This 51-credit offering combines special education and ABA for severe disabilities (all grades) licensure programs.